Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update

So, I really should be studying. I've got a Kinesiology test at 12:30, but I find myself really not caring about it. I've got major senioritis and my head is already in January. I'm sending resumés to pretty much every state this side of the Mississippi, but chances are good that I'll be in TIXAS. I also wouldn't mind working at the Daily Camera in Boulder, where Rick Reilly got his start.

Random thoughts at the moment:
- I need to shave

- It would be pretty bitchin' if I could just like take a pill to stop facial hair growth. I mean, I can't even grow a cool beard. It comes in all white trashy.

- Dear lord, ya 'un take so many of mah people, I'm just wonderin' why you ain't take my life?

- T-Pain : English language :: Sarah Palin : intelligence

- I ordered an Obama shirt last night, happy to donate some of my hard-earned money for the cause.

- I finally moved into the downstairs part of the house. DirectTV doesn't work for some reason, and I may have fucked it up worse by resetting it. On the other hand, I have another small bedroom now. I'm considering turning it into a breakfast nook (Damn, SNL used to be funny). Because, well, I'm just ballin' like that.

Here's your music video for today (I need to get to studying)
Rehab and Hank Jr. - Bartender

No comments: