Friday, June 20, 2008

Not much to say today

Just a couple quick videos for any of you needing a little inspiration:

Rudy - Tryouts:



I love this movie. Seeing it when I was a little kid made me want to play football for Notre Dame. That dream has not quite gone the way I'd hoped. But still, when I'm feeling down or lazy, this is a clip I like to watch to light a fire under my ass.

If you haven't seen Rudy. Go rent it. Hell, go buy it. Just go see it now.

Glengarry Glen Ross speech:



Put that coffee down. Coffee's for closers only.

FUCK YOU! That's my name.

Always
Be
Closing

Attention - do I have your attention?
Interest - are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks.
Decision - have you made your decision FOR CHRIST?
Action

You know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate.

I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it.

Damn. That just makes me want to kick some fucking ass.

I might write a short story or two. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Sometime soon, and I'll post it here first.

This

No comments: